This website is operated by WEGRAZ Gesellschaft für Stadterneuerung und Assanierung m.b.H., FN 58605i, 8010 Graz, Leechgasse 29 and describes how we, as the controller, process your personal details. You can reach us under the following contact details:
T.: +43 316 38 49 09 – 90
F: +43 316 38 49 57 – 17
1. During your visit to this website, we carry out different forms of data processing. When you visit our website, we normally process your IP address, your name and the version of your web browser, the website that you visited before calling up our website, and certain cookies (see below) and the information that you yourself provide by completing the booking, contact form or registration on our website (data that are saved: first name, surname, gender, title, form of address, full address, nationality, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, type, number, date of issue and the issuing authority of the travel document (in the case of non-Austrians); data on the booking: apartment, booking period from, until, additional services, invoice data, log files of all processing steps of the ad-ministration platform, the web presence and the access system).
2. There is no obligation to actually provide the data that we ask you to provide on this website. However, if you do not do so, it will not be possible for you to use all functions of the website.
3. So-called cookies are used on this website. A cookie is a small file that can also be saved on your computer when you visit a website. As a fundamental rule, cookies are used to offer users additional functions on a website. For instance, they can be used to make it easier for you to navigate on a website, to make it possible for you to continue to use a website where you have left it and/or to save your preferences and settings when you visit the website again. Cookies cannot access any other data on your computer or read or change them.
In data protection, a differentiation is made between cookies that require your consent before they can be saved on your terminal and cookies that according to the Telecommunications Act can be saved without your consent as these are ab-solutely required so that we can provide our website to you.
The majority of our cookies are those for which no consent is required accord-ing to the Telecommunications Act. Of course we only set the remaining cookies after we have obtained your consent, or if these cookies are necessary to reach our overriding legal interest pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Letter f of the GDPR which comprises achieving the purposes listed below.4. We will process your aforementioned personal details for the following purpos-es:
5. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA (“Google”). The cookies used by Google Analytics are saved on your computer and permit an analysis of the usage of our website.
We process your data on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest in creat-ing easy-to-use website access statistics in a cost-efficient manner (Art. 6 Par. 1 Letter f GDPR).
The information generated by the cookie regarding the usage of this website (in-cluding your IP address and the URLs of the retrieved websites) are transferred to servers of Google in the US and saved there. We do not save any of your data that are collected in connection with Google Analytics.
This website uses the option offered by Google Analytics of IP anonymisation. Your IP address is therefore shortened/anonymised by Google so that your IP address does not permit any conclusions with regard to you as a user. Google holds a Privacy Shield certification and thus guarantees a level of data protection appropriate to the European Union. Google will use this information on our be-half in order to analyse your usage of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the website us-age to us. The IP address communicated with your browser within the frame-work of Google Analytics will not be merged by Google with other data.
You can prevent the saving of the cookies by a corresponding setting in your browser software. We also point out to you that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website in full. Further information on the terms and conditions of usage of Google can be found in the data protection declaration of Google.
6. In the course of a specific accommodation request through the completion of the booking or contact form, we will also process the following data categories:
The processing of these data categories is necessary to fulfil the contract and/or to carry out pre-contractual measures such as in particular your booking pursu-ant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Letter b GDPR. We cannot conclude the contract with you without these data.
7. In addition, we also process the following data categories in the course of a stay in our accommodation establishment:
These data categories are processed for the purpose of fulfilling our statutory obligations pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Letter c GDPR in conjunction with Section 5 of the Registration Act in conjunction with Section 10 of the Registration Act.
8. In the course of your stay, we will also process the following data categories to meet our obligation under tax law of an orderly accounting pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Letter c in conjunction with Section 212 of the Austrian Companies Code (UGB) in conjunction with Section 132 of the Federal Tax Code (BAO):
9. In the course of your stay, we will also process the following data categories to meet our contractual obligations pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Letter b GDPR or our overriding legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Letter f GDPR to protect our property and/or to receive the contractually agreed service in return:
10. Please take into consideration that when you stay in our accommodation estab-lishment, for preventive protection of people as well as our and in particular your property, all access points to the accommodation establishment and certain par-ticularly security-relevant areas within the building are monitored by video cam-era, whereby the following data category are recorded:
These data categories are processed based on our overriding legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Letter f GDPR in conjunction with Section 12 Par. 3 Clause 2 in conjunction with § 13 of the Data Protection Act (DSG).
1. You have the possibility of subscribing to our newsletter via our website. For this, we require your e-mail address and your declaration that you agree to sub-scribe to the newsletter. As soon as you have registered for the newsletter, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with a link to confirm registration.
2. You can cancel the subscription to the newsletter at any time via an unsubscribe link included in each newsletter, or please send your cancellation to the follow-ing e-mail address: email@example.com. We will then delete your data immediately in connection with the mailing of the newsletter.
1. Access to the individual apartments is done by means of electronic door codes that were sent to you on booking. When the door codes are recorded by the door recording stations, this code is validated by the access system and the access as well as any attempt at access is recorded.
2. Your personal data are processed to fulfil our contractual obligation. The pro-cessing of these data categories is therefore necessary to fulfil the contract pur-suant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Letter b of the GDPR. We cannot conclude the contract with you without these data.
4. Your personal data are processed to fulfil our contractual obligation, namely the provision of a WLAN network and for the purpose of communicating the elec-tronic door codes. The processing of these data categories is therefore neces-sary to fulfil the contract pursuant to Art. 6 Par. 1 Letter b of the GDPR. We can-not conclude this contract with your or make the WLAN usage possible for you without these data.
5. The data collected in the course of the WLAN usage will be stored by us for the duration of three months. There will only be longer storage if this is necessary to examine an unlawful usage or unlawful transactions in the course of the WLAN usage.
1. In the case of a mere visit to our website, we will forward your personal details for the aforementioned purposes (point II. 1.5 of this data protection declaration) to the following recipients:
• Bravestone Information-Technology GmbH, Kalvariengürtel 22/4, 8020 Graz
• HAS Home Apart GmbH, Leechgasse 29, 8010 Graz
2. In the case of a booking request or the booking and the visit to our accommoda-tion facility, we will also forward your personal details for the aforementioned purposes (point II. 6-9 of this data protection declaration) to the following recipients:
3. Within the framework of our statutory obligation, our overriding legal interest in preventing attacks against our website, the fulfilment of our contractual relation-ship and in particular in connection with our performance obligation, there may be, depending on the individual case, further transmissions of your personal da-ta (such as to experts, assessors, lawyers, courts, banks).
1. Most of the cookies on this website are so-called session cookies. They will be automatically deleted when you leave our website again.
2. As a general rule, permanent cookies and other data are saved by us for a dura-tion of three months. They will only be saved for longer if this is necessary in or-der to examine attacks that are established against our website.
3. If you register for the newsletter, your data will at any rate be saved for as long as your ac count exists or until you unsubscribe to the newsletter.
4. You can also block or delete cookies if they have already been saved on your computer. If you would like to know more about how you can set these steps, please use the “Help functions” in your browser. Please note that the blocking or deleting of cookies could impair your online experience and prevent you from making full use of parts of this website.
5. The data categories processed in the course of your accommodation request pursuant to point II. 6 of this data protection declaration will be stored for as long as this is necessary to fulfil the contract. If the request is cancelled, the data stored at our company will be deleted immediately.
6. The data categories processed in the course of a stay in our accommodation establishment pursuant to point II. 7. of this data protection declaration will be stored by us for the duration of 7 years pursuant to Section 10 of the Registra-tion Act.
7. If we process your financial data pursuant to point II. 8 of this data protection declaration, these will be stored for the statutory period of 7 years to fulfil our statutory obligation of retention pursuant to Section 212 of the Austrian Compa-nies Code (UGB) in conjunction with Section 132 of the Federal Tax Code (BAO).
8. The data categories processed in the course of your stay pursuant to point II. 9 of this data protection declaration will be saved for as long as this is necessary to fulfil the contract or due to our overriding legitimate interest in fulfilment by both parties of our contractual agreement.
In this connection, it is to be recorded that compensation claims pursuant to Section 1489 of the Austrian Civil Code (ABGB) become time-barred in three years from knowledge of the damage and perpetrator, whereby the right to file legal action becomes time-barred after 30 years in all cases. In individual cases, we therefore reserve the right to store the documents necessary to prove dam-age or exonerate us for the duration of 30 years.
9. Personal data recorded by means of video monitoring pursuant to point II. 10 of this data protection declaration as well as analogous analyses of monitoring data will be deleted by us 72 hours after recording unless, as the result of a particular incident, the relevant data have to be saved until the definitive clarification (if ap-plicable in court) of the incident.
1. If third parties process your data and also, for instance, “links” on our website, the responsibility for conformity under data protection law lies with the respec-tive third parties. We point out that as the website operator we do not have any knowledge of the full content of the data transmitted or their usage by the re-spective social media platform.
2. We integrate the following common social media platforms in our website in or-der to offer you the opportunity to also share our content in social networks:
3. The aforementioned social plug-ins as well as other content of third parties will be blocked for the time being so that they do not identify or transmit any data. When they are clicked on for the first time, a button is activated and the required action (e.g. “Like”) is not set until they are clicked on for a second time. As soon as you activate the data transmission by the first click, data will automatically be transmitted to the respective platform, irrespective of whether you have an ac-count at the third party or are registered. So only click on a button if you agree to the transmission of data. If you do not wish these platforms to collect data about you, you should not activate the buttons.
1. You fundamentally have the rights to information, rectification, deletion, re-striction, data portability, revocation and objection.
2. You are thus entitled, among others, to check whether and which personal data we have saved about you and to receive copies of these data, to demand the rec-tification, supplementing or the deletion of your personal data that are erroneous or are processed in a manner that is not compliant with the law, to demand from us that we restrict the processing of your personal data and to object to the pro-cessing of your personal data under certain circumstances or to revoke your consent previous given to processing, to demand data portability and also to know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data are transmitted.
3. If you believe that the processing of your data breaches data protection law or that your claims under data protection law have been breached in a manner oth-erwise, you can appeal to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the Austri-an Data Protection Authority which has its registered office in Vienna.
T.: +43 1 52 152 – 0
If you should have any questions on the processing of your personal details, please contact:
HAS Home Apart Service GmbH
8010 Graz, Austria
T: +43 316 38 49 09 – 90
F: +43 316 38 49 57 – 17
We explicitly reserve the right to make changes or adaptations in the future. We therefore recommend that you read these data protection provisions on a regular basis in order to stay informed about the processing of your personal details. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us.
This data protection declaration was last updated on 11.07.2019